No accidents, no harm
Tampnet is certified in accordance with ISO 9001. We maintain the highest standards in QHSE. Our belief is that all harm and all accidents can be prevented by dedicated, systematic work. At Tampnet we acknowledge that successful QHSE results are fundamental for achieving positive commercial results.
Environment & Society
Our efforts to maintain the highest standards in health, safety and environment issues are top priority in Tampnet.
Our HSE vision
- Tampnet aims to be a healthy workplace -without accidents or damage, either to people, property or the environment.
- We sincerely believe that every accident can be prevented.
- Our working environment shall be characterised by commitment and acknowledgement
Our HSE policy
To achieve our vision we will:
- Each one of us – be responsible for his/her own conduct
- Show concern – have the courage to speak out and stop undesirable actions
- Follow up – through a visible, strong and supportive leadership commitment
- Minimise our influence on the environment
- Integrate HSE into all our activities
- Cooperate freely with customers and contractors to further develop and strengthen our HSE culture
- Stretch ourselves in order to realise our ambitious and measurable HSE goals
- Value good HSE performance